Wednesday 23 May 2012


MY ORAL PRESENTATION ABOUT MY SCHOOLING!

Hello everybody and welcome to my oral presentation, as you know my name is Aina, I'm fifteen and today I'd like tot talk about my schooling in Casa Nostra.

I have been told that my ajustment to school was not easy.

The first weeks at the nursery I was always crying but as time went on, I was learning more each day and I made a lot of fantastic friends.

I started school when I was two, because I was the youngest of my class and I still couldn't walk, so my parents preferred to wait.
My first teacher at nusery was Carme, then Pili and finally Carme Ribera. It was a time of great fun! After that, I went to primary, in la finca, where I started doing homework and some exams but in general it has been a very beautiful an an unforgettable period of my schooling. What I remember most, apart from the teachers, is the new friends, the end of term parties and my learning experiences. The worst time was when I broke my arn at the playground, no one belived me, because I usually exaggerate things a bit, but it was true!

Now, I'm here, in secondary, ESO, in a class that I will always remember. It's has been a long jurney that it's ending this June because I'm going to Pere Alsius. I've had beautiful moments; I've learned a lot and overall it has been great!

Now, it's very difficult for me to leave this school, to say goodbye, but there will be new beginnings and everything will be different. I will meet new people and life goes on!

I have been this school for 15 years and I can only say thank you to everyone and especially all the teachers for their lessons, and for their patience. Thank you for making my learning experience an unforgettable one!


Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT TIME IS IT??


Myspace Clocks, Fun Clocks at WishAFriend.com