Thursday 1 March 2012

I SAW MY FAVOURITE ACTOR!


It was summer and I was on holiday with my family and my best friend, Júlia. We were enjoying a few days at the beach, in Sant Antoni, a town near Platja d’Aro. That day, my parents met their friends, and Julia and I, went to the beach in Palamós. We stayed there all the afternoon. We swam and we took lots of photos. It was great! Suddenly my mobile phone rang. It was my mother. He told me that near her there was my favorite actor, Mikel Iglesias, on the beach of Sant Antoni with his girlfriend. But I never believed my mother. My heart was going very fast. My dream was to find him! It couldn’t be possible! But it was true, Julia and I took the bikes and we ran to the beach. He was there! I started crying with emotion and I took two pictures and gave him two kisses!
My dream had come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT TIME IS IT??


Myspace Clocks, Fun Clocks at WishAFriend.com