Thursday 17 November 2011

Ask for advice about a realitonship

Hi Mary!

We've been on holiday in England for a week now and I've just met
this guy, Sergi. He's absolutely gorgeous and hilarious, but I'm not sure how I feel about him. I'm writing to you because I need your advice. I met him in the hotel yesterday. We stayed in the disco and he started to ask something about me while he invited me to a drink in the bar. Both of us were having a real laugh and we spent an unforgettable time. It was fantastic! When we were there, he basically ignored me and started flirting with an English girl. But when I said goodbye, he walked to the taxi stop with me and neither of us could stop talking. I've been thinking about things a lot since then. I 'll probably see him later, but I'm not sure what to do if he asks me out. He seems very different when he's with friends. What do you reckon? I need a lot of help. I don't know what to do.
Thanks Mary,
See you soon,

Aina. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT TIME IS IT??


Myspace Clocks, Fun Clocks at WishAFriend.com