Wednesday 5 October 2011

presentation questionnaire

PRESENTATION QUESTIONNAIRE

PRESENTATION

- Did you use any resources? Yes, I used some resources, like a diccionary and I looked my last presentation and I followed my guide.

- Were the resources relevant and attractive? Yes, some but for my oral I had a guide.

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT

- Did you look at your audience most of the time?Yes, I tried to look the audience but I was very nervous.

- Did you read from your notes?In general I didn't read the notes but I had lose so I looked the paper.

- Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? I tried to make some gestures or movements but was very nervous and I couldn't.

STRUCTURE

- Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes, when I did the writing of my presentation, first I did a brain storming and then I organized my ideas.


-Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? Yes, because I think that they do it more clear.

(First, then, secondly,on the one hand, on the other hand,

finally..)

CONTENT

Did you introduce interesting NEW information to your audience? Yes, I think so.

- Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet, books..? No, I didn't because this presentation it was about our summer holidays and this that's not in books.

was your information more superficial or more detailed, and original? Well, I think that it wasn't superficial.

LANGUAGE and PRONUNCIATION

LANGUAGE

- Did you check your grammar?(verbs, word order) Yes, I did.

- Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary?No, because I knew it.

(synonyms, new words, expressions..)

- Did you use sentence linkers?(and, but, moreover, also, furthermore, although,however..)Yes, I tried to used sentence linkers.

- Did you use fillers?(well, you know, for example, one second..)Yes, because you cant' do the presentation without them.

PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION

- Did you know how to pronounce all your words?Yes, I did.

- Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? No, I didn't.

- Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time? I speed in a fluid continuum but I didn't change a tone of voice

-Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions?Yes, during the presentation I think that I changed my tone of voice but I was very fast and some words weren't much clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT TIME IS IT??


Myspace Clocks, Fun Clocks at WishAFriend.com