Saturday 15 October 2011

my oral presentation about summer holidays!

Hello everybody and welcome to my oral presentation, my name is Aina, I’m 14 and today I would like to talk about my trips this summer.

First I’m going to talk about Poole, a big town in England, second from Sant Antoni and Platja d’Aro and finally I‘d like to talk about my trip to France and the casting of Macedònia.

So, let’s start!

On 26th of June we went to Poole, England, with Laura, Paula, Berta, Elisabet and a lot of people from Sant Boi de Llobregat and Barcelona. When we arrived to London, we went to Poole with Stuart’s and Robbi’s minibuses.

In the morings Laura, Berta,Elisabet,Paula, Claudia and me went to Mary’s house, because she prepared us for the Pet. And in the afternoon we did diferent things: Splashdown, bowling, shopping, cinema…Two days we went shopping to Bath and one day to Boursmouth.

This was the 1rst year that I went to Poole and I loved it, I’d like to come back again, the family and everything was fantastic! In my case the family had 2 girls of my age, Becky and Jackie, they were charming!

Every Saturday we went to London and we spent all day there. It was very funny because we were free in London. We did a lot of things there, but in general we went shopping in Abercrombie, to GAP and many more shops.

On 16th of July we came back to Barcelona and the farewell of the people of Barcelona was very sad, in the aeroport we started to sing the songs that we sing during the trip in Poole and all people was crying.

A week after that Berta and Paula comes to Sant Antoni with me, every morning we went to the beach and in the afternoon we did a lot of things: going shopping, go to the cinema, playing on the beach... We have a really good time there. The next week Paula and Berta went home and came Júlia for 5 days. After a few days I stayed with Laura, she lived in Platja d’Aro, a town near Sant Antoni and every afternoon I met with her. It was fantastic!

After that I went to France, 4 days with my family and other friends, we went to visit different places, museums, shops... It was great! Although I prefer to stay on the beach.

Finally, I’m going to talk about the casting of Macedonia. On 3rd of September, my parents and my bestfriend Berta went to Barcelona, to the Fnac and I made some tests into a group of music, I was a finalist but I didn’t pass! There were many girls and it was very difficult. However it was an uforgettable experience.

And.... here ends my summer! It was fantastic! I would like to repeat it, I had a great time!

Do you have any questions?

Thanks for your attention!

Bye, Aina! XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT TIME IS IT??


Myspace Clocks, Fun Clocks at WishAFriend.com