Monday 30 May 2011

opinion oral prestentation

In the oral, I was looking a lot the paper and wasn't looking the audience.
The information is correct and detailed.
The grammar was correct and varied and I think that I didn't repeat words.
I organized my ideas in order but I don't ask anything to the public.
I know how to pronounce the words but I'm always very nervous in the oral presentations so I have to try to improve it.
I spoke with some breaks or interruptions.
In my opinion, this oral presentation could be great, I was very nervous but it was good!... but I think next time I will do it better! I looked a bit more the paper and I couldn't go slowly and expressive.
I think we have to prepare more the oral for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT TIME IS IT??


Myspace Clocks, Fun Clocks at WishAFriend.com